Monday, March 1, 2010

Stamping with ROCK & ROLL LEGENDS

As you all know, I have been a contributor to the Stampsmith blog since October. They recently put out a call for new design team members, since the 6 month stint had ended for the team. I am honored to say that Estelle and Kim have asked me to stay on and continue contributing to the blog. It is a true compliment, and I am grateful and flattered!

Rock & Roll Legends!
Jim Morrison

Janis Joplin

Jimi Hendrix

John Lennon

My first contribution is a set of cards using the Stampsmith's hand carved set called Rock & Roll. It features some of the great legends like Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon. These were some of the people I listened to in Junior High School, back in the 70's. I incorporated the bold colors, psychedelic patterns and flower-power motifs of that period.
These cards are available for sale on my Etsy shop:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogging news Karen. Love the Rock & Roll cards! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the theme Jim Morrison is one of my hubbys faves

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete