Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Design team update

Unfortunately, I got news over the weekend that I was not selected at this time for the Stampsmith design team. Kim was very complimentary of my work and I was encouraged to try again in November for the next open call. I was, however, invited to be a Guest Designer on their blog for the month of September. This would be the next best thing, and I'm thrilled to have been asked! So, I'll keep you posted on when to look for my guest appearance.

Congrats to the ladies who made the team, I'll be looking for your great design ideas!

Here is the link to The Stampsmith blog, please check it out!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh I am so pleased that you will have your own spot, I just know it will be fabulous ( no pressure ha ha) I am so thrilled with my purchases, trouble is I don't want to part with any of them ha ha.
    Your blog has lovely beginnings
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete